A1 LIVE SCAN NOTARY offers Live Scan Fingerprinting services to the general public in North Hollywood/Valley Village. Live Scan Fingerprinting digitally captures an individual’s fingerprints so that they may be transmitted electronically to the State of California Department of Justice and/or the FBI. These Live Scan Fingerprinting images are then cross-referenced to the criminal database to check an applicant’s criminal history. Employers, certification or licensing agencies, and adoption agencies are just some examples of those who require Live Scan. Fingerprinting.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
In order to complete your Live Scan fingerprinting transaction you will need to bring with you the “Live Scan Request” form issued to you by the requesting agency or downloaded from links listed below, your choice of payment method and a valid form of government issued picture identification such as driver license, identification card, military identification or passport.
Acceptable Primary forms of photo identification :
- California Driver’s License
- Department of Motor Vehicles ID
- Out-of-State Driver’s License
However, in the absence of a primary form of identification, We may accept one or more of the following asSecondary forms of ID, but only with two of the supplemental documents noted on the page:
- State Government Issued Certificate of Birth
- U.S. Active Duty/Retiree/Reservist Military ID Card (000 10-2)
- U.S. Passport
- Federal Government Personal Identity Verification Card (PIV)
- Department of Defense Common Access Card
- U.S. Tribal or Bureau of Indian Affairs ID Card
- Social Security Card
- Court Order for Name Change/Gender Change/Adoption/ Divorce
- Marriage Certificate (Government Certificate Issued)
- U.S. Government Issued Consular Report of Birth Abroad 3
- Foreign Passport with Appropriate Immigration Document(s)
- Certificate of Citizenship (N560)
- Certificate of Naturalization (N550)
- INS I-551 Resident Alien Card Issued Since 1997
- INS 1-688 Temporary Resident Identification Card
- INS I-688B, I-766 Employment Authorization
Please note: When validating the authenticity of secondary identification documents and forms, the data and information need to be supported by at least two of the following Supplemental documents:
- Utility Bill (Address)
- Jurisdictional Voter Registration Card
- Vehicle Registration Title
- Paycheck Stub with Name/Address
- Jurisdictional Public Assistance Card
- Spouse/Parent Affidavit
- Cancelled Check or Bank Statement
- Mortgage Documents
When supplemental documentation does not support the validation of the original identification documents, We Can not accept the form of identification as valid and can’t do fingerprinting of the applicant.
We are Certified and Approved by DOJ and FBI Live Scan North Hollywood/Valley Village Fingerprinting Provider in North Hollywood/Valley Village
We offer walk-ins and appointments Live Scan North Hollywood Fingerprinting services in North Hollywood. Please visit out North Hollywood location.
Updated on 2015-08-13T20:07:44+00:00, by .